Expert opinion | Approval procedure
Expert opinions for companies
Concerning the food law, I like to support the departments of regulatory affairs, science and development. As an officially licensed and sworn expert, I have experience in checking ingredients and obligatory texts, permission of health claims, making up expert opinions for authorities, assessment of products (due dilgence project) or answering to complaints of competitors.
- Lycopene for the dietary treatment of prostate disorders – is there a chance to get the official approval?
- Are the ingredients permitted by the applicable regulations?
- Is it better to market a product as a food supplement or as a food for special medical purposes?
- Are the available clinical trials representative for your product and accepted by the authorities to get the approval?
- Are your planned health claims admitted by the European authority EFSA?
- Literature research to substantiate a health claim
- Which documents have to be filled to market a product?
- Realisation of filling documents for the procedure of approval
- Realisation of texts (obligatory and mandatory texts, instructions for use), list of ingredients or nutritional information
- chance/risk profile for products (food supplements, food for special medical purposes) in connection with due diligence
Do you have any questions or issues? Please contact me!